“The teachers said you were by far the best performer we have had in years!”-Chester Elementary, CT
Stand Up! Stand Out!
Empower your students with this inspiring and entertaining anti-bullying assembly!
This amazing performance will grab students’ attention with high-energy juggling and comedy while giving them the tools to make a positive difference in any bullying situation.
Based on guidelines from StopBullying.gov and the US Department of Health and Human Services.
What is an Upstander?
An Upstander is someone who sees bullying and intervenes, interrupts, or speaks up to create an environment of empathy and acceptance. The performance will address topics like:
- What is bullying & cyberbullying
- The roles bystanders play in bullying including; Outsiders, Defenders (Upstanders), Reinforcers, & Assistants
- What to do if you are bullied/cyberbullied
- How to become an Upstander and help fellow students
- Jason’s personal struggle with bullying and how he overcame it
For more information about Upstanders and other anti-bully information, visit: https://www.stopbullying.gov/prevention/bystanders-to-bullying
“He was BRILLIANT!”-Holy Cross School, ME
“Tunnel Vision” is a complete character education performance that will grab students’ attention with Jason’s amazing performance skills, while showing them the importance of setting goals and making positive choices.
- Practice, perseverance, and the willingness to make mistakes
- Making healthy choices for your mind and body including eating right, exercising, and drug awareness
- Getting a good education as a foundation to building their goals and dreams
- Kindness to others and anti-bullying
“A superb performance with a complete message!”
“Students and faculty were highly engaged throughout your performance as classrooms erupted in laughter and cheers all over campus. Your enthusiasm is infectious and your high-energy juggling act, mesmerizing. Our students loved every minute of it. Bravo!”
Associate Head of School
From Pre-K to high-school, this show can be tailored to fit any grade level. Jason is also available for:
- Career Day Presentations
- Health & Fitness based Programs
- Character Educational shows
- Field Days
- Juggling workshops
This eye-catching, eye-opening program is an excellent way to reach students from elementary to high school. It has been rated #1 by countless schools, students and PTAs!
Jason Tardy has been performing for over 26 years in schools with his motivational shows and has been featured on CBS Sunday Morning, Inside Edition, Disney Cruise Ships, the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, and even The White House in Washington DC three times!